COVID-19 STUDIO GUIDELINES
1. If you feel ill in any way DO NOT COME TO CLASS. Feeling ill includes but not limited to:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
2. If you have been around someone who has tested positive to the CoronaVirus Please DO NOT COME.
3. A MASK MUST BE WORN THE ENTIRE TIME. To class or lesson, during class or lesson and as you leave the studio. While working one on one or in group classes.
4. Doors will open 5 minutes prior to class. Please bring your own mask, water, towel and mat. After you get checked into class please go immediately to your class studio and to one of the designated spaces.
5. We have limited class space. You must register for class. If you cannot attend, you have 12 hours to cancel otherwise you will be charged for the class and possibly an additional fee depending how close to the class time. This allows those on the waitlist to be notified AND take your space.
6. There must be at least 3 people per class for the class to be held. AM classes will be notified by 8 pm the day before class. PM classes will be notified by 2 pm the day of the class. Therefore, you must register for class before 8:00 pm the day before any morning class and before 2:00 pm the day of class for evening classes.